Roasted Garlic Cannabutter for French Bread~
by Mis Dizzle
1 package of your favorite cheese slice
1 loaf of french bread (unsliced)
***make sure your butter has come to room temp so it’s easier to blend.***
6 heaping Tablespoons of Cannabutter
6 Large cloves of Roasted Garlic
1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley (if using fresh use 1 tablespoon chopped)
1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
1 Tablespoon of Hot Red Chili Pepper Flakes
2 Tablespoons FRESH Rosemary (just peel off leaves from stem DO NOT CHOP)
* Preheat your oven to 360 degrees.
* Throw all ingredients into your mixer or standard mixing bowl & use a hand held mixer. You can also use a potato masher if you’d like
* Slice the bread loaf into 1 inch thick pieces, slicing almost all the way through the bread.
* Spread the cannabutter mixture generously yet evenly into every slice of bread. Any left over butter just spread onto the top of the loaf.
* Wrap the loaf tightly in aluminum foil and bake for 16 minutes.
* Once done baking, unwrap and divide up the individual slices onto a cookie sheet lined w/foil.
* Place your cheese slices on top of each piece of bread, turn your ovens Broiler on HI and place in the oven, watch because they can burn quickly! This will only take about 2 minutes!
Then… you enjoy, preferably with soup. They’re great for dipping! Approx 2 pieces will catch ya good buzz.
Dizzle Fo Shizzle!