1 Package of Oreos
8oz. Cream Cheese (1 brick package)
1/4 Stick of Butter
1/2 Package of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Scrape the white stuff out of the Oreos into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Take the cookies and put them in a large ziplock bag and crush them until they are the consistency of bread crumbs.
3. Add the cream cheese and half of the cookie crumbs to the white stuff & mix.
4. Melt the butter and chocolate using a double boiler and blend.
5. Dump the remaining cookie crumbs onto a plate and spread evenly.
6. Make the white stuff into balls about an inch in diameter.
7. Coat a ball of white stuff in chocolate then roll in cookie crumbs until completely covered.
8. Repeat for remaining balls.