What You Need:
- 2 baking sheets, lined with foil and greased
- small sauce pan
- 12 cups popcorn, popped (about 3 microwaved bags)
- ½ cup CannaButter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons water, distilled
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread the popcorn out onto prepared baking sheets; set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, water and salt together in sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil while stiring constantly.Stir constantly and bring to a boil for about 10 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat once it starts to boil. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Pour the caramel over the popcorn carefully. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated with sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool before handling.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Time Required: 45 Minutes
Yields About 12 Cups Popcorn