Time Required: 3 Hours 15 Minutes
Yields About 1 Quart Sherbet
What You Need:
- 1½ quart ice cream freezer container
- food processor or blender
- fine strainer
- large bowl
- 5 cups fresh blackberries, washed
- 2 cups sugar
- 2½ cups Cannabis Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Blend blackberries and sugar together in food processor until smooth.
- Pour the pureed berries through strainer and into a bowl. Discard seeds.
- Mix Cannabis Almond Milk into the blackberry puree. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour berry/milk mixture into ice cream freezer container; freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
You Feeling This?