Yields 8 Servings Of Chilled Chai Tea Time Required: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- 10 chai tea bags
- 4 cups water, distilled
- 2 cups CannaMilk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
- ½ cup CannaHoney
- Bring water to a boil. Add the chai tea bags.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat from the heat. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags; gently squeeze out extra tea.
- Stir in the CannaMilk and CannaHoney.
- Transfer mixture to a pitcher and chill in the refrigerator for atleast 1 hour.
- Serve over ice.