Working as a non-profit since 1991, Seattle HEMPFEST has been on the forefront of freedom fighting for 25 years. While the conversation surrounding cannabis has evolved immensely over that time span—including half the United States with medical marijuana legislation on the books and a handful of states offering legal access to recreational cannabis—the fight is far from over.
Seattle HEMPFEST draws crowds of hundreds of thousands on an annual basis. This donation-based and volunteer organized event has played an integral role in the freedom that has been realized in the Emerald City and surrounding areas. Please watch the HEMPFEST/DOPE Magazine video for education on the legacy, and how you can get involved to Keep HEMPFEST Alive.
Want to help Keep HEMPFEST Alive? Here’s how:
Seattle HEMPFEST is the very first non-profit “protestival” of it’s kind that advocates cannabis policy reform and deschedulization. Now in it’s 25th year, due to lack of donations from the community and attendees, the event’s existence is threatened. Our mission is to Keep Hempfest Alive for future generations to experience. Please DONATE NOW!
$5-$74 donor to receive name posted as a contributor at the Dope Magazine booth at Seattle HEMPFEST!
$75 donor to receive an official Seattle HEMPFEST Poster.
$150 donor to receive a Seattle HEMPFEST T-shirt.
$300 donor to receive a VIP ticket to Dope Magazine’s VIP Afterparty Event to be held on Sunday, August 21.
*Please see all disclaimers below.
– Address to be captured upon donation verification for mailing of poster or T-shirt.
– Female T-shirt size options are Medium or Large. Male T-shirt size options are Large or Extra Large.
– VIP Afterparty Event details to be disclosed upon verified tier of donation.
– The first ten (10) $300 donors will receive access to event. Once initial ten passes are fulfilled, $300 donors at this tier will receive two T-shirts.
– Each donation tier receives dedicated gift as stated. Gifts do not overlap or duplicate with any other tier of donation.