Summer is right around the corner. Elevate your day with a refreshing glass of cranberry cannabis lemonade. Skip the sugar-loaded juices and stay hydrated and lifted. Cranberries can improve immune functioning, decrease blood pressure, and lower your risk for urinary track infections. These are only a few of the health benefits of this powerful antioxidant. Combined with cannabis, the health effects are amplified.
Here’s how you can enjoy this blissful beverage all summer long.
🍃Prep time: 1 Hour and 20 minutes
🍴 Serves: Yields 4 refreshing servings!
INGREDIENTS FOR LEMONADE:
Ingredients for a revitalizing buzz on the go!
1/3 cups of sugar or substitute with 1/4 cup of raw honey for the cranberry extract. (🌿 Wellness Tip – honey contains zero preservatives or other additives. Opt for raw honey to reap the most health benefits)
1/3 cup of honey of honey to sweeten the lemonade.
1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (around 3 or 4 lemons)
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
2 drops cannabis tincture (🌿 Wellness Tip – check the strength of your tincture before consuming. Start slow and listen to your body.)
- Combine cranberries with either 1/3 cup of sugar or 1/4 cup of raw honey. Cook the mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally. Continue cooking until the mixture is soft. Then, strain the mixture over a glass bowl to extract the syrup.
- In a separate saucepan add 1/3 cup honey along with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil. Keep stirring until the honey is dissolved.
- Turn off the stove and set aside the mixture. Let it cool at room temperature. Once cooled, cover the mixture with a plate or plastic wrap or anything you find and refrigerate it until fully chilled.
- Take out the chilled mixture from the refrigerator. Then, mix the freshly squeezed lemon juice, cranberry juice and the remaining water with it.
- Now add your cannabis tincture into the mixture. We recommend just 2 drops.
- Transfer the all-set-mixture into the cocktail shaker and shake it, shake it, shake it!
- Serve on the rocks.
High, I’m Rabia and I love food! There are so many variations to it. Cooking allows me to blend in and experiment with ingredients and to come up with delicious recipes. By profession I’m a writer, photographer, and a project manager but by heart, I am a pure food lover!